HHP.com Candids: Where have you been ?

By Premier on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 with 2 comments

damedash1
Have we even forgot about Dame Dash? What is he doing these days ? I see he is chillian with Laverne and shierly now.

He has traded his bottle popping for wine and cheese!

keri HIlson
Cheri Dennis: I think I am having a secret crush on her !!! I remembered when I interviewed her and she was smelling good as hell. Ladies make sure you keep it fresh!

day26tux
I thought their time was up..... Do people still like these dudes?

Day 26 is__________________?

Category: Candids

POST COMMENT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
Tue Jun 10, 07:59:00 PM

That pic is not Keri Hilson, looks more like Cheri Dennis from Bad Boy. Keri is foineee, but Cheri is a looker as well. Peace

Premier said...
Tue Jun 10, 11:50:00 PM

What does it really take for a Bod boy artist to make it or get some respect