T.I. & Ludacris Make history after their once beef + New Music Premiere: Ludacris ft. T.I. - “Wish You Would”

By Premier on Friday, August 08, 2008 with 0 comments

Photobucket


::Ludacris ft. T.I. - “Wish You Would”::


As much as controversy sells record, the beef of two rappers have collided and has been terminated. If you listen to the new song with T.I. & Ludacris you can clearly see that there is more to come from the two Atlanta rappers.

For a long time T.I. and Ludacris have been sparing on records about each other … but a small altercation ensued with Ludacris manager( Chaka Zulu) & T.I. which made the situation with the two rapper even worse

Now we are here with the new song and it sounds pretty good but tell me what you think of this new song

Category: Ludacris , New Music , On The Streets , T.I.