Lil Wayne lands a Blog on ESPN

By Premier on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 with 2 comments

Photobucket


As much as it is a surprise to me it shouldn’t be a surprise to you ! Lil Wayne has been in college for the past few years and some how it has paid off because he is now writing a blog for the huge sports conglomerate ESPN.

Lil Weezy has been chosen to write a blog about sports. He can indeed write about anything he want but the real question is will readership increase because Weezy is writing now ?

What ever the case may be this is a good look for both parties involved

Category: Blog Sites , Citizens Journalism , ESPN , Lil Wayne , New Venture

POST COMMENT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
Thu Feb 25, 10:26:00 AM

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes are approximately 200 dollars on every page. But for all I base this site selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...
Tue Mar 02, 11:40:00 PM

Hello. And Bye.