“I Put on” (Remix) Young Jeezy F/ Jay-Z

By Premier on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 with 0 comments

jayJezzy
I Put on –Remix f/ Jay-Z.

Jay-z has not let it all go with him and Dame Dash… He takes the time to make mention to Dame Dash old reference as to putting Jay-z on to the rap game.

I think Jeezy could have saved his verse but Jigga ripped it once again….NO HOMO!
Waiting for that new album from Jeezy in September.

Jay- Z Say: ---- “I put Marcy on the map, I put Brooklyn on my back, I put Fab back on the charts/I put Biggie in my raps, I put Nas with Def Jam, I let Diddy do my tracks, I put on for my city that a motherfukin fact I put Mike Jack on stage at Summer Jam, Billie Jean I put Prodigy in his place on that Summer Jam screen I put? …”

Category: Jay-z , New Music , Rap Calabo , Remix Music , Young Jeezy