Laila Ali -PLEASE FIRE YOUR PUBLICIST NOW !

By Premier on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 with 2 comments

lailaali
I DON’T KNOW IF YOU HEARD THIS STORY YET BUT THE SUPER SEXY FEMAL BOXER LEILA ALI IS SAYING THAT SHE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HER KIDS BUT HER HUSBAND DOES….

ARE YOU SERIOUS??

When Ali asked was asked about how she was getting along with her new mother –hood she said

I can fake it ’til I make it,but my husband is excellent[with kids].”


Ladies, I want you to weigh in on this one because from what I know about raising kids, you should kind of be prepared and if your not, this is not something you should be saying.

Please Ms. Ali, fire your publicist ….NOW !

Category: Black Celeb Babies , Laila Ali

POST COMMENT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
Wed Jun 11, 01:59:00 AM

As a first time mother to be I can feel her. If its your first child then you dont know. You can study how to become a doctor, or lawyer, or graphic designer. there is no degree in motherhood. There are classes and books that can assist you but no one child is alike. As everyone has told me.....experience is the best teacher.

Premier said...
Wed Jun 11, 09:04:00 AM

Well i might agree with you and her but she made it seem as if she should not have had this child.. she sounded so novice... she sounded so much like she should not have had this baby!!