T.I. Laughs at Shawty Lo....."He can't See me"

By Premier on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 with 0 comments


In all fairness to Shawty Lo and his camp, we will like to get a comment to T.I.’s comment on the MTV interview with Sway. This short interview concerning the rapper is a blatant dismissal of how T.I. really thinks of Shawty Lo.

At this point in time we all know that T.I. has other troubles to focus his energies on; is this just a smoke screen to T.I. hiding from Shawty Lo or has T.I. have a point??

T.I. clearly believes Shawty Lo is no competition for him.

In Atlanta, there is a big celebration / concert that comes up in the summer called Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash [This is like the equivalent of New York’s Hot 97 Summer Jam] T.I. calls himself the “King” of Birthday Bash….(might I add)

WE SHALL SEE! Will this be a repeat of Source Award Big Brawl….

Category: Shawty Lo , T.I.