Rihanna feed up ......

By Premier on Thursday, May 08, 2008 with 0 comments


Rihanna is tired of the attention, as I am looking for more information about Rihanna for the Rihanna STANS- I stumbled upon a statement she released today about making a sudden hault.

Rihanna says she is not going to run herself in the ground in 2008 like she did in 2007.

I already told everyone in my camp, ‘This year, I’m not going to work like a horse (…) in 2007 I didn’t really get to enjoy anything that I achieved, because I was moving, moving, moving.”
She admits she couldn’t even take in her Grammy night success for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration - even when partner Jay-Z asked her how she felt. She adds:
“Jay was asking me, `How does it feel? How does it feel? How does it feel?’ I was like, ‘When I get home and I lock my room and there’s silence, I’ll tell you how I feel then.’”

Category: Rihanna