Free at last , free at last ....Thank God Almighty I'm free at last !

By Premier on Monday, April 21, 2008 with 0 comments

Photobucket



Look the jail bird is out... I see they tried to get her hair together but ... Gssh... she look a hot mesh ! At least she can rush to the salon and get an 'Wash & Set'

After serving eight months of a one-year sentence for a probation violation, Foxy Brown was freed from Riker's Island on Friday (April 18).

The 29-year-old rapper (real name: is Inga Marchand) greet friends, family, fans and the media outside the jail, where she hugged and snapped photos for nearly everyone.

"This is a big day for me," Brown told reporters. "To have everybody here that I love, my whole family, the whole Brooklyn, the officers that took care of me at Rikers. Eight months to the day, I remember going in in August and I said when I come out, I'm coming out even better. And I'm back baby, it's a wrap."

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Category: Foxy Brown