New Artist Spotlight: 2 Pistol

By Premier on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 with 2 comments

Photobucket

“I know people who get some shine in this game and lose sight of who they are. That’s not me. I haven’t changed just because I have a record deal—people around me are actually the ones changing. And on this song I talk about how that feels.”

2 Pistols is the complete package. He’s edgy without having to brag about it. He’s authentic without being over the top. He’s confident without being cocky. And in addition to being talented on the mic, he’s humble enough to learn by watching and he’s never satisfied with the status quo.

“This is just the beginning for me,” says 2 Pistols. “The fact that I’m even here means I’ve already accomplished so much. There’s nowhere else for me to go but up.”


  • Watch the Video-2 Pistol Video

  • Listen to the Song-2 Pistols Featuring T-Pain and Tay Dizm | She Got It

    Category: 2 Pistols , New Artist , SpotLight

  • POST COMMENT

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...
    Wed Mar 10, 10:58:00 AM

    You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

    Anonymous said...
    Sat Mar 13, 04:42:00 AM

    I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement