::"Micheal Jordan's ex wife with a new man"::

By Premier on Thursday, April 26, 2007 with 1 comment


Now we all know that there is no replacing Micheal Jordan in your household (NO HOMO), but former wife of Jordan , Juanita Jordan is dating a investment banker that she is getting very serious with. I dont knwo if this is the age of "Stella's" but i need to grab me one ! At least I can say they dont have all the hang up like these damn young girls.

And in AKON & R Kelly situation, you dont have to worry if they are old enough.

Juanita is dating a man nearly 15 years younger then her.... DAMN SHE IS PIMPIN....

Word is that Juanita and new beau, a 29 year old investment banker from the Chicago branch of Credit Suisse, are getting pretty serious. Tells one of Juanita's pals, "he's really smart and really good looking - actually he looks a lot like a young Michael [Jordan]."


And the news just keeps getting better for the newly-single Juanita. When her divorce from Michael is finalized in the next few months, Juanita is slated to get close to $200 million in cash and assets.

Category:

POST COMMENT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
Thu May 16, 03:16:00 PM

Good day. ӏ'm wondering if you would be interested in doing a website link swap? I notice your website: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=20016542&postID=4380614140662972461 and my website are based mostly around the same topic. I'd reallу likе
tо switch links or pеrhарs
guest author a article foг you. Hеre is my pеrѕonal emaіl: chrіѕtеl_matthеwѕ@t-online.
dе. I highly recommend you cοntact me if yοu're even remotely interested. Many thanks.

Here is my web blog: Girlfriend on girlfriend