Dlisted Couple Alert : Does the Group approve?

By Premier on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 with 1 comment

Photobucket


Photobucket

The long time girlfriend of Robert from Making The Band 4 group Day 26 has decided to make some chicken head his wife. I don't know where he gets off marrying this girl but she had to be down with himfo a long time for this to happen . She must know all of his DL (suspect ) activity . What made you marry her....?

Yeah Yeah Yeah , I know you guess like come on Hip HOp you hatin' but come on .. this looks like it would be on HOT GHETTO MESS website. This is truly some wack shit. Look at the gold shoes.... I rest my case !

Photobucket

Wow Look at the KMart ring.. This has to be a joke.. Come on ! This does not save you from the GAY rumors... You have to be kidding me !

Category: D-List Couples

POST COMMENT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
Sat Aug 16, 06:58:00 PM

First off, they're not married yet. Second off that is his longtime girlfriend June that has stuck by his side for YEARS through thick and thin. Get your facts straight before you go dissin my people.