[VIDEO] ED LOVER SAYS JD IS RIGHT OVER GREG STREET….DJ’S IS DYING !

By Premier on Monday, June 16, 2008 with 0 comments


Photobucket

I can’t believe an O.G. like Ed Lover stepped up and made comments on this issue of the DJ’s dying. Obviously the DJ’s along with this music industry has come to a sudden demise because two likely incidents happen surrounding DJ’s If you ar not familiar with what I am speaking of… I am speaking of Lil Wayne ranting about “Fuck DJ’s” and this one about JD vs. Greg Street.

Now I would have to say this truly summed it up for what this beef truly is and how music and especially Hip Hop needs to make a quick turn around or we will fall into a black hole of urban music.

Much respect to the two of them and I kindly would say that JD has the most of the valid points when it comes to this recent tirade of thoughts.

Category: Beef Control , Ed Lover , Greg Street , JD