Mariah Carey on ‘Lovin’ U’ Set in Hawaii

By Premier on Monday, June 09, 2008 with 2 comments

Photobucket

Mariah Carey on the set of her music video for “I’ll Be Lovin’ U Long Time,” the third single off E=MC². And on a side note: When are we going to be done with the spray on TAN… ? Or have we just began ladies!!!!

The video was shot in Hawaii and will feature the boy , the man , the KING OF THE SOUTH - T.I.




Speaking of T.I.
T.I. Scores Three-Movie Deal with Screen Gems.


This deal will launch with the crime drama "Bone Deep," in which the hip-hop star will join Matt Dillon and Idris Elba.

The boy is not taking any shorts, check back for the trailer. I guess this is why T.I. laughs at Shawty Lo with this beef because T.I.’s inking movie deal while in jail.

The movie work will be scheduled around the legal complications faced by Harris, who has also cut a deal to topline a six-episode MTV reality show that will chronicle the 1,000 hours of community service he'll perform before heading off to serve his sentence (Daily Variety, May 28).

Category: Mariah Carey , New Video

POST COMMENT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
Tue Jun 10, 12:05:00 AM

mariah, mariah, mariah.....she's showing her age in the face on this pic.

thats a msg tot he youth....get felonies and we'll give you movie deals. But I aint mad at him.....T.I. get that paper!!!!!!!!

Premier said...
Fri Jun 13, 07:40:00 PM

Hell yes. MAriah need to sit her old plastics Surgery ass down !