HHP.com Urban Politics:Clinton: Elect Barack Obama As President + SOLEDAD O’BRIEN TALKS ABOUT “BLACK IN AMERICA”

By Premier on Saturday, June 21, 2008 with 0 comments


I figured I would take an opportunity to have my viewers and readers see the passion in Hillary Clinton as she finally conceded to Barack Obama. It is a monumental moment for a women and an African America man to be able to run for president and then support each other in the process.




If you ever get a chance to see this piece on CNN,“Black in America- you will not be disappointed. This experience of watching this was great in a –big budget- kind of way. It is very interesting to me how everything that is done with quality and measure is done by white people. I really would like to see more of these documentaries in the rotation.

Category: Hillary Clinton