Shawty Lo- Ask Where is T.I.????? --NOT ON BANKHEAD !

By Premier on Monday, May 12, 2008 with 0 comments

tishawty
In Atlanta, The recent turmoil with T.I. and Mr. Dun Dunn [ Shawty Lo ] has gotten a little heated.. There has been a recent track put out from the two.

Now in the video, Shawty Lo has actually taken the time to walk around the Bowen Homes Projects in Atlanta, Ga. to see if he could find T.I.

At this point in time T.I. probably will never go back to Bowen Homes because he is reached a level of success where it would no long be the smart thing today …. But when you continue to rep the neighborhood – people want you to back up when you say …

Shawty Lo Says


“I never said your name on a record, but now you put me out there and said my name, I’m going to expose you!”


We tried to get in touch with the Grand Hustle Camp but no response!




If you wanted to see what T.I. had to say on the radio show he is talking about …. Look Below !!!

Category: Shawty Lo , Street Buzz , T.I.