BOW WOW REALLY DOES CARE ABOUT HIP HOP

By Premier on Friday, May 23, 2008 with 0 comments

BowWow &O

Now that Bow Wow has been in the rap industry for more then a decade, he has decided to shift his energy to acting. Bow Wow loves hip hop so much –he is giving rap fans a break from listening to his music. LOL

Yes , I said it, acting ! Maybe Shad will have more luck as an actor then he’s had as a rapper. The lackluster sales of his last project with Omarion probably pused him over the edge.

****Bow Wow says****
"After 16 years in the music industry and six successful albums, I've decided to shift my energy to something else I'm passionate about, acting," Bow Wow tells The Hollywood Reporter. "I'm going to try to be the next Will Smith." Since the rapper-turned-actor is 21, his reference of "16 years" likely includes his 1992 appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show at the age of 5.

Category: Bow Wow