Q PARKER (112) PRE-VALENTINES DAY PERFORMANCE

By Premier on Thursday, February 14, 2008 with 0 comments

Photobucket

STORY BY: SCREAMING MiMi



Last night I attended the Q. Parker Experience at Sugar Hill. It featured the lovely Dawn Robinson of En vogue, the amazing Meshun Nightwriter, the moving Kolour Bind, and the energetic Tony Towerz. And then the crowd was serenaded by Q of 112. It was a fantastic show. Unfortunately the camera died before we could get any pictures of Q’s performance, sadness! But let me tell you, he shut it down!! I have never seen him perform so I will be honest and say I was pleasantly surprised that he could sing as well as he did. He kept the crowd going and he gave out roses to all the ladies in the front row! He even gave my homegirl a bottle of Veuve Clicquot! But it was very lovely when he had his wife come on stage to be presented with a bouquet of roses.
Photobucket

I spoke to Meshun and Kolour Blind, who are all very nice gentlemen. Kolour Blind are “just some Christian Country boys from Nashville”. They are signed to Floyd Mayweather’s new label. The put it down doing their rendition of “Sorry”. Check out their Meshun was extremely nice and he is an incredibly talented Atlanta artist so I know we will be hearing more from him. All in all it was a wonderful night and a romantic way to ring in Valentines Day. Be sure to check out these remarkable artists myspace pages.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
NITE WRITER

Q PARKER

COLOUR BLIND...MORE INFO !

DAWN ROBINSON

Category: BUBBLING ARTIST , Events Coverage